All reviews are 100% my own thoughts
I am a PR friendly blog. For full disclosure of my work with sample products, please read the below.
If you are a brand that would like me to trial or review a product, please visit my work with me page HERE
- All reviews are 100% my own thoughts, the good, the bad and the ugly – and always will be.
- I produce all of my own product/makeup content and photography, meaning I own full copyright.
- Anyone wishing to use any of my photography for social, web or print is to gain permission prior to use.
- Where I have received a PR sample to review, the post will be clearly marked as *PR Sample for transparency to my readers.
- I ensure any brands I work with allow me the time to fully review a product. I will never post a review without fully testing.
- I will never accept a product that does not suit me ethically. I only work with brands that suit the content I wish to produce for my readers.
- Any posts which contain affiliate links, where I earn a small percentage of the sale will be clearly marked as such.
- I am a Young Living distributor, you may find links to their products across posts containing essential oils, these will be marked as an ‘affiliate link’.
- I am not biased towards any particular company.
- I am transparent about my social and blog statistics, which can be found on my homepage. Whilst I am still relatively small, my following has grown steadily since starting my blog in November 2017. My follower numbers are 100% organic.
Some brands I have worked with
PMD Beauty|Fair Squared|NU Skin|Code Beautiful|Bowe Organics|The Bodyshop|Brainpower Nootropics|Skin Kissed|Bedtime Bliss|Cacti Cosmetics|John Lewis| Dermalogica|OPI| MAC |Becca Cosmetics|Charlotte Tilbury|Pixi Beauty